Thursday, April 7, 2011

Containment Project





SOOOOO. since the end of the year is coming to a close, i want to make stuff in pottery that my family and i can use. we are kind of obsessed with the vietnamese soup called Pho. we love to get it to go and eat it at home, there is only one problem. The bowls at our house are not very good Pho bowls becuase they are wide and flat. when eating Pho, it is best to use a deep bowl because there is so much broth. so i decided to make Pho bowls so that my family can use them for eating Pho. :) i made the bowls but then Lisa told me i needed to do a lidded containment project so the bowls i am going to make are excellent for Pho and they are just cool! Here are some images of different types.
this one is my favortie because it is wide but also deep. this is what i would want my bowls to look like.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bowls. We have changed the critique date to Monday. I covered your bowl really well. See you then!

    ReplyDelete